My friend Emily Guido nominated me for not one but three awesome awards. She is amazing. She always finds time to visit and leave wonderful comments even though she is extremely busy writing her Light-Bearer series. She is my friend and a shining beacon in my inbox:) You rock Emily! Thanks so much.
If you haven’t met Emily yet, go here to introduce yourself.
1) Include the award in your post.
2) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
3) Tell 7 random facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 7 other blogs and let them know you’ve done so.
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
2) List 7 things about yourself.
3) Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know you’ve done so.
There is only one rule:
1) Don’t do a damned thing!
And one more.
I received this wonderful Award from Emaginette!
I see Emaginette everywhere. She must have a clone as I don’t know how she has the time to leave her friendly comments in so many places. She is an aspiring writer and I wish her much success. You should go meet Emaginette here, and say hello. You’ll be like me, checking your inbox to see what she’s saying now! Thanks so much Emaginette!
1) Thank the nominator and link back to them.
2) Tell 7 random things about yourself.
3) Nominate 15 blogs and tell them you’ve done so.
I’m going to break the rules a bit and combine my random facts.
Ten random facts about me. Hope I don’t bore ya!
1) I love going barefoot. Shoes and socks are too confining.
2) I can’t sleep without a fan on. I love the feel of it blowing on me, even in the winter. If the electricity goes out, I’ll awaken because the fan isn’t blowing.
3) I know my mother is an Angel!
4) I love the smell of puppies breath:)
5) I’m not the best housekeeper. Cobwebs sometimes gather on the ceiling fans and dust collects in corners. After working all day, I just can’t be bothered with these issues. I used to fret about it, but now I don’t worry so much and get to it when I can.
6) Blogging is my new best friend! Where else can you meet so many wonderful people and reach out to them at all hours of the day and night. The blogging community is fantastic and I have made some genuine friends.
7) Jigsaw puzzles are one of my favorite pastimes. I love putting those pieces together.
8) The first thing I do when I get home from work is put on shorts and a tank top. Have to be comfortable before I start opening e-mails!
9) I am behind on my book reviews. I took in too many and am slowly getting to each one. Note to self: Don’t do that again!
10) I am trying desperately to win a Kindle Fire!
With Halloween around the corner, I decided to nominate 13 bloggers for these awards. Thirteen is a lucky number for me. And the nominees are:
I am happy to share the love with all of you nominees. Pay it forward:)
Click on the names to meet some really great folks!